Want to win these…
Hand wire wrapped Snow Quartz teardrops dangle delicately from vermeil twisted circles with vermeil flowers featuring genuine Garnet gemstone centers. 14k gold-filled wire & vermeil ear wires. Retail value: $38
These beauties are called Sugar, Sugar and are from our soon-to-be launched collection Nature’s Passion.
To celebrate our new collection and our awesome fans, we are hosting a Facebook only giveaway. Entry is super easy! Check it out…
1) “Like” LunaTeal on Facebook and update your status to “Like LunaTeal on Facebook, be entered to win a fabulous pair of earrings! Entry details here: http://tinyurl.com/3zqq73u.” Be sure to link back to the LunaTeal Facebook Fan Page in your status update!
2) Visit LunaTeal, check out our jewelry and post the name of your favorite piece on our Facebook Wall.
3) Leave a comment on this post with your name, where you are from and your email address so we can contact the winner.
Want more chances to win???
1) Subscribe to our blog, the fine art of jewelry.
2) Follow us on Twitter & tweet “Like LunaTeal on Facebook, be entered to win a fabulous pair of earrings! Entry details here: http://tinyurl.com/3zqq73u. @lunateal #jewelry”.
This giveaway is open to US residents only. A winner will be selected at random and announced Wednesday, July 13th.
THAT’S IT!! Super easy, right!
The winner is San D! Thanks everyone for participating!
photo courtesy of Duchess Photography and Design
Voting has ended in D Magazine’s Best of Big D Readers’ Choice Poll Shopping category. Thank you all so much for your support. It was a pleasure to be nominated and I can’t wait to see who won Readers’ Choice for Best Jewelry Designer in Dallas.
First let me thank everyone who has submitted a vote for us in D Magazine’s Best of Big D: Readers’ Choice Poll Shopping category for Best Jewelry Designer in Dallas. It is an amazing honor to be nominated and we truly appreciate all of the support.
Today marks the final week of voting in the Shopping category and we would love your continued support to push to the top!
Vote LunaTeal Jewelry Best Jewelry Designer in D Magazine’s Best of Big D: Readers’ Choice Poll, Shopping category!!!
Vote for LunaTeal Jewelry
Voting is on and will end Sunday, May 8th, please visit dmagazine.com/bestofbigd2011, skip to question 25 and vote for LunaTeal Jewelry.
Not near a computer? Want to vote from your smartphone? Visit dmagazine.com on your smartphone to vote LunaTeal Jewelry Best Jewelry Designer in Dallas!
You can vote every day, once an hour so please vote for us often.
Every vote counts!!! Thank you dearly for your support.
I received a wonderful email this morning advising that LunaTeal Jewelry has been nominated by D Magazine editors for the 2011 The Best of Big D: Readers’ Choice Poll, Shopping category for Best Jewelry Designer!!!
I am overjoyed!!! It is truly a huge honor to be nominated and we are in great company but we need your help to rise to the top.
Vote for LunaTeal Jewelry
Starting Monday, April 25th thru Sunday, May 8th, please click the above link or log on to dmagazine.com/bestofbigd2011, go to question 25 and vote for LunaTeal Jewelry.
Not near a computer? Want to vote from your smartphone? Use the D Magazine mobile site at dmagazine.com to cast your vote for LunaTeal Jewelry!
You can vote once an hour every day so please vote for us often.
Every vote counts!!! Thank you for your support.
I am huge on birthdays and decided a giveaway would be a great way to celebrate our first fabulous year in business. To enter, post a comment answering this question: What is your favorite birthday memory and why?
THIS IS A ONE (1) DAY GIVEAWAY!!! Get your entry(s) in quick! One (1) winner will be selected at random on September 17th. Check out the prize below!
For an additional entry, tweet this message: I entered the @lunateal birthday giveaway! To enter, go to fineartofjewelry.wordpress.com, subscribe & look for the sticky-post.
Hope you win!!
All the best,
I love giving sweet sneak peeks to what I’ve been working on and what’s to come! Say hello to the Lola Cuff!
The structure of this cuff was created by my local bead boutique. The cuff can be any color scheme you choose, 14k gold-filled or sterling silver or even mixed metal—this piece can be customized anyway you like.
My favorite thing about the Lola Cuff is that its fun and you can wear it with anything—jeans to cocktail wear. I also love wrapping and playing with wire, so hand-crafting each cuff is enjoyable.
Lola Cuff has not made it to the retail site yet BUT…it’s coming soon. To custom design your cuff for fall or to order from current summer stock, contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Custom Order
All the best,
I am routinely asked about the best ways to keep hand-crafted jewelry clean and looking great. Proper care of your pieces is required for your jewelry to last a lifetime. Below are some tips to help you extend the life of your jewelry.
1. Do not apply lotion, fragrance or other sprays while wearing your jewelry. These products can cause discoloration and changes to the gemstones and metals used to create your piece. Put your jewelry on after using any of these products.
2. Keep your jewelry in air tight plastic bags to prevent oxidation. Oxidation is a natural occurrence as air reacts to metals causing a slight color change. It is suggested that each piece be placed on a separate bag to preserve their luster.
3. If your jewelry gets dirty, use care in cleaning it. Purchase & use a jewelry polishing cloth. If a more thorough cleaning is need, use mild soap and water to clean then gently dry the piece. Be cautious when doing this and never use this method on stones that are porous such a pearls, turquoise, as well as many other stones. This will cause permanent damage.
If you are in doubt of how to clean a piece with gemstones, protect your investment by researching that particular gemstone before subjecting it to any method of cleaning.
All the best,
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.